Wednesday 25 January 2012

And the results are in!! WAHOO!

I am so excited...I can SEE the results! It's paying off...and thank God. I totally failed out of today's workout in each and every set. I'm working as hard as I can and FINALLY I CAN SEE RESULTS!!!

The measurements:


Compared to January 4th, 2012 (last measurments):
@ bellybutton: 32.5  DOWN 1.5 inches!!!! 
Le Boobies: 37 DOWN AN INCH WAHOOOOOO!
Back: 31" - unchanged
Thigh: 20" unchanged
Hips: 35" DOWN AN INCH!!!
Bicep: 11"  unchanged

I AM SO EXCITED! IT'S WORKING IT'S WORKING!!!

My diet switch-a-rooney is working.   I could probably see more results if I wasn't such a wine head at night but if you have children, you understand.  I can't and won't give that up even for tighter abs ha ha ha.

Here is a pic from today. I admit it's not my most flattering as I had just finished chest, shoulders and biceps in P90x but I was feeling awesome in that moment (now I'm ready for bed ha ha ha).




January 25, 2012



If you recall, this was me at the starting line:



It is slightly mortifying to think these images are out there for all the world to see BUT I"M NEVER GOING TO LOOK LIKE THAT AGAIN! Soooooooo I'll get over it.

It's now 4:30pm and it's time for me to get crackin' on dinner.  Hungry children are challenging to deal with and we have much to do this evening.  

I'm just so excited, thanks for sharing in this moment with me. Can't wait to see where I am at in thirty more days!!!

Mad luv,
Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment